At the Bottom of My Garden; Minibeasts Activity Pack with BSL
Print at Home Activity Pack for our Teach Early Years award winning ‘Rhyme and Sign’ Adventure, At The Bottom of My Garden
- Fingerspelling: dexterity and an inclusive, lifelong, skill that can also help older children to remember spellings more ably.
- Colouring Sheets: develop fine motor skills and aid colour recognition.
- Spot and Sign: matching images, signs and words to support early literacy and comprehension.
- Topical signs: helping everyone retain and recall words more easily, reinforcing learning and developing a bigger word bank.
- We’re not just… how stories, bubbles and singing support early years communication development.
- Circle Time: supporting everyone to join in, even those with little verbal confidence.
- Circle time bonuses:
- Incy Wincy mp3
- Incy Wincy lyrics and sign graphics pdf
Supporting the EYFS
(Early Years Foundation Stage)
- Communication and Language
- Understanding the World
- Personal, Social & Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Expressive Arts and Design